"I AM A COMMERCIAL PRODUCER" HARI


by.N.Thyagarajan

"I am a commercial producer and I love to produce films only for commercial success" says director Hari. The director says there are a lot of directors like Mani Rathinam, Shankar, Bala and Ameer who take the films to give them a new lease of life. But Hari wants to produce only commercial films and he says that there was not even a single person to produce commercial films. " I always wanted to produce commercial films with my own screen plays for the success of my films", says Hari. Hari has confidence to produce commercial films with his brother-in-law Arun Vijay. He says, that if the time comes for it he would be joining with Arun Vijay to produce his own film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABHINAYA’S 17 TH SERIAL THIRUPPAVAI

SINGER MANO BECOMES MUSIC DIRECTOR

PIRIVOM SANDHIPOM BRINGS GOLDEN ERA IN TAMIL FILMS