PRASHANTH AS ANTI-HERO


by N.thyagarajan

Prashanth is going to act as an anti-hero for the film to be directed by R.K.Selvamani. It was the very same director who introduced Prashanth as the hero of Sembaruthi. Now the very same director has written a story for Prashanth to act in a negative role.

Speaking about his role, Prashanth said that he could not talk continuously four words, when he was introduced in films. Then he did many love films." Now I am acting in Pulan Visaranai Part II in an action role. Due to my domestic problems, I could not concentrate on my film career and I am very much doing my job to release the film for the coming Pongal festival. It is after the release of Pulan Visaranai, I am going to act in R.K.Selvamani film" said Prashanth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABHINAYA’S 17 TH SERIAL THIRUPPAVAI

SINGER MANO BECOMES MUSIC DIRECTOR

PIRIVOM SANDHIPOM BRINGS GOLDEN ERA IN TAMIL FILMS