ANANDA VIKATAN TENDERS UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY


N.THYAGARAJAN


Ananda Vikatan one of the oldest Tamil Magazine that is published from Chennai for the first time went in for an open apology to the Film Artistes Association for writing inflamatory articles against the late thespians MGR and Shivaji Ganesan. The article was originally written by a writer Jaya Mohan in his blog was corrected and published in Ananda Vikatan magazine against which many film personalites of Tamil objected and condemned the writer and the magazine which belonged to the film producer late S.S.Vasan family.

The film personalites in their meeting that took place last week at the South Indian Film Artistes' association condemned the writing and wanted an open apology from the magazine for writing against MGR and Shivaji Ganesan. This week the Ananda Vikatan has carried the open apology in his column.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.
Anonymous said…
good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 180 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?
Anonymous said…
good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 200 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?
Anonymous said…
good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 350 pounds on every site. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the good writeup. It actually used to be
a leisure account it. Glance advanced to far added agreeable
from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?
Also see my site: Cheap nfl jerseys

Popular posts from this blog

ABHINAYA’S 17 TH SERIAL THIRUPPAVAI

SINGER MANO BECOMES MUSIC DIRECTOR

PIRIVOM SANDHIPOM BRINGS GOLDEN ERA IN TAMIL FILMS